Amazzz

Monday 19 March 2018

But I'm still...















Image credit: Social app


My dear ones say
About me,
"He looked charming,
Dashing, lovely but
Hard to understand.
His physique was attractive
As well softness of voice.
He wore a satisfactory smile
On his face.
Humbleness was his jewel,
Good to others,
Having a sweet harmony
To all...."
I'm in a confuse 
State of mind,
Have I lost my qualities
Or
The expectations are on peak?
I want to live simple,
The years I passed
That was moments,
 I can't repeat it
Now you may see
The marks of ages
On my face.
Every day is a 
Journey of hurdles.
Forgot to gather joy
Except accumulate experience
Of running moments.
But I'm still
A young boy 
Of my own wish
To contemplate 
Good will, love and blessings
From all
To convert it
Into 
The harmony of my nature
As a suppressed desire.

Dr. Ashutosh


No comments:

Post a Comment