Amazzz

Friday 22 December 2017

Will she come tomorrow?



I was wandering
Across the corridor
In front of the door
Which opens 
to the main gate,
Legs were in motion
With static mind,
Meanwhile a pale face
Appeared behind the pillar,
I came outside
There was a girl
Near about twelve
Her big staring eyes were at me
Begged a blanket
For her dying mother.
I hypnotized
And gave her 
A branded woolen shawl.
I assured her 
To give other one also
If she comes back.
On the very next day
There was some crowd
Few furlongs far from my house
The reason was enough 
To disturb me
'A lady is brutally murdered 
By her husband.
Evidence is proving her characterless; 
How can she afford
Branded accessories
While unable to earn
Bread and butter.'
I was thinking only about girl.

Image credit: Pinterest

Dr. Ashutosh

No comments:

Post a Comment